Thursday, January 17, 2013

A bit of an explanation...

Have you ever had a phrase or just a group of words stuck in your head,
Preceding to roll around like rocks at the bottom of some river?

"High Lonesome" has been that for a while now, thanks to one of my favorite bands by the name of Caspian; "High Lonesome" is a track of of their most recent CD "Waking Season".

Anyways I made this blog to to focus on my creative writing and as of a few minutes ago I finished a twenty-two page short story that bears the same name as this blog (and was written with the song in mind). Over the coming weeks I hope to get it polished up and will then begin submitting it to one publisher at a time with hopes that someone out there will like it enough to publish it.

Pretty terrifying stuff, putting your work out there like this.


Give these guys a listen.

1 comment:

  1. For all the crap I've given you (you know, for being an EngliLsh major) you, my friend, are very talented. Thought you should know I'm reading & waiting for the next post...

    ReplyDelete